USE OF PUBLIC FORUMS AND BULLETIN BOARDS1The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “communication services”). You agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will NOT:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITESThe Site contains links to third-party websites. Accessing other websites from the Site is at your own risk and Turtle Beach is not responsible for the content of such websites. Turtle Beach is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Turtle Beach of the website or any association with its operators.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:All contents of the Turtle Beach Web Site are: Copyright 2016 by Voyetra Turtle Beach, Inc., Turtle Beach Corporation and/or their respective suppliers. All rights reserved.
TRADEMARKSThe names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTTurtle Beach respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same, including with respect to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may report the alleged copyright infringement by providing notice in writing (“Notice”) to Turtle Beach’s designated agent, which can be reached at: email@example.com To be valid, your Notice must include each of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works at the Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Turtle Beach to locate the material, such as the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Your contact information including your address, telephone number and, if applicable, email address.
- Your physical signature.
ABILITY TO AGREE TO TERMSYou must be at least 13 years of age to use the Site. By using the Site, you affirm that you are either (i) at least 18 years of age or (ii) are between 13 and 17 years of age and have received your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use the Site or are an emancipated minor. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Site.
- disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part; or
- to terminate a user’s access to the Site or any portion thereof.